The way that your identity is tainted and obscured by the world is a form of “identity theft.” I see it happening in the hearts of men and women I minister to all the time. Many feel that they have no place to go and no place to turn.
If you’ve ever felt lost, struggled to hold a job, been frustrated in relationships, or even disgruntled at church…then you’ve possibly felt the sting of a stolen identity. The devil knows that if you lose who you are, you cannot live the abundant life God created you to live. But when you understand your identity you can discover your destiny! Knowing who you are and whose you are makes all the difference in the world.
So allow me settle any doubt in your heart. Not only do you belong to God . . .
- You are loved with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3)
- You are a joint heir with Christ. (Romans 8:17)
- You have a guarantee of your inheritance. (Ephesians 1:14)
- You have access to the Father by one Spirit. (Ephesians 2:18)
- You are a member of the household of God. (Ephesians 2:19)
- You are born of God and the wicked one does not touch you. (1 John 5:18)
If you are feeling lost and alone with nowhere to go and nowhere to turn, your Father has a place for you at the T.O.P. – the Tabernacle of Praise Christian Church!