Provide opportunities that will connect couples with God, with the mission of the Church, with the community, and with each other and opportunities that strengthen marriages, families, and other relationships.
I. Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Address the spiritual, emotional, psychological, social, and physical development of couples
2. Gather and share information that will facilitate growth in the areas listed in #1
3. Develop and make available resources for growth (couples ministry books and articles, websites, dvd/cd’s, etc.)
4. Provide fellowship opportunities such as support programs, events, and activities for couples so that they see each other living with Christ’s love as they build relationships
1. Members who are legally married
2. A member of Tabernacle of Praise who supports all ministries of the church